Renew Your Smile With Lumineers
Are you troubled by stained, chipped or misaligned teeth? Lumineers offer a durable, long-lasting solution. Made from patented Cerinate porcelain lumineers are an economical alternative to veneers, faster to apply and can last up to 20 years. Lumineers are lens-thin! They are placed discreetly over your problem teeth, enhancing your smile and your confidence.
Contact Katz Family Dental Care to schedule your preliminary appointment to discuss the option of lumineers.
Are Lumineers Right for You?
Inserting lumineers is an easy and pain-free process! You won’t have to undergo the pain of drilling, injections, or extractions of sensitive teeth.
- Customized to fit your teeth
- As thin as approximately 0.2 mm
- Translucent, so the casual observer won’t notice its presence
- New smile in 2 – 3 visits
- 5-YEAR warranty
- Not fused or bonded to teeth unlike veneers
- Dentist doesn’t need to grind down your tooth for a good fit
- Thin size ensures little to no tooth reduction
- Resistant to micro-leakage and micro-cracking
How do lumineers compare to veneers?
- Lumineers are removable, veneers are not
- Lumineers are quicker to prepare and apply, no teeth trimming is required
- Lumineers can be more translucent than veneers